A .broker web address is a unique way to differentiate your business from competitors
Are you a financial services broker seeking to get ahead? Having a .broker web address is an opportunity to stand out from the competition and get your business recognised. In the competitive world of financial broking, these domains are a way to clearly signpost your business and rise above the noise.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
Broker Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .broker Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .broker Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .broker Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .broker General Domain Names Policy
- Download .broker General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .broker Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .broker Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .broker Whois Policy
- Download .broker Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .broker Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN
The WHOIS portal for the .broker can be found at http://webwhois.nic.broker/